Providing urgent care in virtual reality
VR simulator for providing urgent care in virtual reality is created for medical staff and students of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University. The simulator is an educational module of continuing medical education portal of the Ministry of Health. After completing the course students receive an educational certificate.
- Developed with the participation of experts with long-term experience in the medical field.
- Used for both learning and skills testing.
- Well-developed medical office as an environment.
- Realistic medical equipment.
- 6 scenarios of patient conditions, 9 types of patients.
- Automated knowledge evaluation and an even-handed approach.